The Mission of Emmanuel Lutheran School strives to provide a Christ-centered education based on His Word in a rigorous academic setting.
In confidence of God’s Grace and love for all His children, Emmanuel Lutheran School is committed to offering a faith-based education that:
- Builds Character- Our school expands upon and supports the important lessons you teach your child at home.
- Instills Confidence- We treat every child as an individual with unique talents and gifts, and we teach them to welcome every challenge with strength, faith, and confidence.
- Encourages Scholarship- We offer a diverse and challenging curriculum, and the freedom to learn in a dynamic, distraction-free environment.
- Encourages Participation- We advocate active student participation in school activities, and we welcome your involvement in the ongoing education of your child.
Emmanuel Lutheran School at a Glance:
- Small Class Sizes
- Experienced and Caring Faculty
- Traditional Curriculum that is Individualized
- One to One Chromebooks that enhance learning
- Jamboards that present information in an interactive way
- Proven Academic Achievement
- American Sign Language is offered with our Partnership with St. Martin Lutheran School for the Deaf
- Before and After School Latchkey
- Music and Choir
- Drama and Musicals
- $350.00 Registration Fee
- Affordable Yearly Tuition
- Zero Tuition for Members that are Good Standing